Wednesday 24 February 2010

The Octopus On Artylizer

This week I've set up an account with Artylizer, the micro-blogging network for anyone who works with art, design or fashion.


The site uses a Twitter-style system for short messages (up to 333 characters), with the bonus that you can add graphics to them. This makes it perfect for creating a mini-portolio where clients can see a lot of your work at a glance.


Also you get the usual social networking facilities of making friends, subscribing to other people's feeds and discovering lots of great new artists.


There's no mistaking who that yellow & pink belongs to!


I'm currently in the process of archiving all my best old work on there so I hope you'll check there often to find out even more about what I do.


If you're a creative person too, why not set up a free profile of your own, show your talents to the world and let's hook up!


My Artylizer page.

Artylizer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment