Thursday 7 October 2010

Congratulations, It's a Blog!

Big news today as I'm giving birth to a brand new bouncing baby blog!

Not literally of course, that would be rather painful.

It's called Val's Electric Scrapbook and it's going to be a place where I keep all the best things I find scattered about the Internet.  So that could be art, design, photos, adverts, illusions, videos or absolutely anything.

There'll be stuff from people I admire, things that have influenced me... oh who am I trying to kid?  Most of it will end up being silly and puerile.


It looks like this.  Better still, click it and see for yourself.
It also means I can keep this Work In Progress blog for what it was really meant for - my work in progress!  Us creative types get easily distracted, you know...

The 2 blogs will always be linked together and if you follow me on Twitter or Facebook you'll be the first to know (after me) when either of them gets updated.

So I hope you'll join me over there for some fun.  If you need any more enticement, Issue 1 comes with this free cut-out-and-keep Freaky Staring Dragon!


What are you waiting for?  Click me!  Click me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment